NUNU 1/24 PN24025 Toyota AE92 Gr.A 1991
The Toyota Corolla AE92 was active in Group A touring car racing with great success in Japan. The Toyota Group A spec model was developed based on the AE92 type of Corolla Levin, and powered by the inline 4-cylinder 1587cc engine equipped on the front. It was a front-wheel-drive FF machine. The AE92 participated in JTC racing from many teams, including Tsuchiya Engineering with Advan livery. The battles between rival Honda Civic in the class with a displacement of 1600cc or less were excited JTC fans.
This is a 1/24 scale unpainted assembly plastic model kit for the Toyota Corolla AE92 Group A spec model which was active in 1991 JTC(Japanese Touring Car Championship).
- The finish is about 177mm in length, 76mm in width.
- The sporty body style is reproduced sharply.
- Recreate the undersurface such as chassis realistically.
- The interior parts such as the roll bar and equipment are reproduced in detail.
- The rear/front bumper and wheel is recreated by new tooling.
- Marking for car No.25 which finished 5th in the Group A race in Autopolis circuit, Japan, in 1991.